Monday, December 7, 2009

Wow...How time has flown

I am ending my first semester of College. I have one more week and I will be done! It is so hard to believe. I am so lucky to have family and friends who have had my back all through this semester. My oldest brother Scott and his wonderful wife Becky are the ones I am living with while I am going to college. I was talking with my mom earlier today and I told her how I am so glad I live close to family. I probably would not have been able to make it with out them. I love and thank my brother and sister in law so much for opening their home and letting me live with them while I am going through this new chapter in my life.

When I first started college a couple of months ago, I was a nervous wreck. I did not know what to expect. But while all that was going on in my mind, my life verse popped into my head; Phillipians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strenghens me." And that verse is so true. I was able to accomplish my first semester of college, because of Jesus Christ.

I have learned this semester; You can accomplish anything as long as you keep your eyes on Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa, I am so proud of you and your love for our Lord Jesus Christ. You're so right when you say you made it through this first semester because of Christ. Please never forget that, and I'm so grateful and thankful that you're making the faith I tried to share with you, your very own. PTL! Love you so much baby.

    ReplyDelete